"Best of Christmas Traditions": A Pre-order, Drive-thru Event!
Time & Location
About the Event
We are excited to announce that it will be a “Best of Traditions” drive-thru event on Saturday, December 5th, from 9 am—11 am!
Pre-orders will be taken for our famous casseroles, pies, cookies, candies, and wreaths! All goods will be prepackaged and will be available to pick up in a drive-thru format at the church. Gloves and face masks were used during all food preparation.
Our Menu of Items Available Include:
• Chicken Casserole--Frozen 8x8 pan; ready to heat & serve
• Homemade Cookies--Pecan Bars, Lemon Snowflakes, Peanut Butter Fudge Bars, Andies Candies, Dipped Gingers, and Gourmet Chocolate Chip
• Frozen Homemade Pies—Apple and Fruit of the Forest
• Homemade Candy--Peppermint Bark, Toffee, Peanut Brittle, Peanut Butter Balls, and Caramels
• Wreaths--Live and artificial, with a variety of ribbons
If you do not place a pre-order, all items available on the day of the event are while supplies last. Deadline to pre-order your items will be November 28, 2020. 100% of the proceeds raised from the event will be used to help the community! Check out our event on Facebook for more updates!